Ellie's Project Grants
Ellie’s Project Grants provides SWAN (Syndromes Without A Name) individuals with funding to meet a specific need. Grants are available up to a maximum of $500.00 USD.
Examples of grants we will fund---but not limited to:
- Hearing aids
- Feeding Supplies
- Therapy Toys
- Genetic Testing
- Medical travel expenses
- OR Tell us what would benefit your family most!
- There are no age, income or residency restrictions.
- One entry per SWAN member, per year.
- Maximum grant amount is $500.00.
- SWAN USA will pay directly for items/activities to the billing company. Funds are not paid directly to grant recipients.
- Make sure you fill in every question on the application.
- Be prepared to give details for what you are requesting; give us a link to a website and an exact price, including shipping and accessories if necessary.
- If your item costs more than the maximum amount of the grant, we can provide partial grant requests only when the remainder of the money has been raised.
- We want to help so if you are unsure if we will cover the item you need or it costs more, please contact us.
HELP US WITH SWANUSA.ORG
We greatly value the feedback from our community. As we are moving forward with our new website we are asking families to create profiles and provide us with feedback about the process, the ease of the system and any preferences you may have. Please consider joining SWAN USA by following this link and email us your feedback.
SHARING YOUR STORY
If you are chosen to receive the grant, we ask that you allow us to share your story and how the grant has positively affected the recipient. We ask that you provide us with a write-up and optional picture within 30 days of receiving the item/service. You have the choice to remain anonymous.
How to Apply
- Fill out the online application or request that one be mailed to you by emailing [email protected]
- All applicants will be chosen on the first of every month and will be notified within 10 business days. If you feel you need immediate assistance, please contact SWAN USA and we can help provide you with additional options. If you are chosen, at that point we will require the necessary verification within 30 days.
Ellie’s Project is a SWAN USA fundraiser located just outside of Seattle in Gig Harbor, WA. For the past 4 years, Ellie’s Project has brought over $25,000 in funds and 100% of those funds go to help undiagnosed families. If you are interested in setting up a local fundraiser that benefits undiagnosed children, please contact SWAN USA for more information.
By submitting an application, you are agreeing to the terms below:
By participating in this grant program, I acknowledge that I have elected to participate voluntarily. I hereby release SWAN USA (Syndromes Without A Name), its board members and agents from any damage I may suffer as a result of my voluntary participation and I hereby hold harmless SWAN USA (Syndromes Without A Name), its board members and agents from any and all liability as a result of any damage, of whatever nature, I may suffer as a result of my voluntary participation in this grant program.